Hazard 4 Undervest plain front battle polo
Knitted polo shirts have of late become ubiquitous in uniformed service. They are comfortable, light and inexpensive. They've seen little innovation from their golf roots, but Hazard 4 has made a few modifications that span three duty specific types.
Undervest™ - For use under body armour.
Common Features of the Battle Polo™ Range:
- Velcro panels on arms for modular I.D patches. This saves money as patches can be transferred to a new shirt whilst one is being washed
- One arm has split organiser pocket for pens/knife, etc.
- Other arm has buttoned pocket for iPhone® or similar
- Velcro strip on back of neck for name tags, glint, etc.
- No roll collar - stays sewn inside each ribbed collar tip
- Small brand logo at hem (can be tucked in for uniform use)